WCEO seeks to retain a development/fundraising professional to join our team of partners. We were blessed with amazing 2021 fundraising results and now we are ready to strengthen our foundation and prepare to scale our efforts.
H/She/They should be experienced in
1) planning and executing amazing, ticketed brand-building events and fundraisers for small nonprofits
2) developing innovative monetization strategies across all WCEO programs and activities
3) building a fruitful individual donor fundraising strategy
4) Supporting grant writing activities
5) Supporting social media activities
6) creating standard operating procedures and sustainable systems
If you are passionate about supporting Black and Brown businesswomen, closing gender and racial wealth gaps and have a demonstrated track record of success, please send us a proposal for services with quote to HiThere@womensceo.org. Please include your resume, fundraising accomplishments and select event summaries with photos.
The successful professional will be a creative strategist, collaborative, performance goal-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work productively with minimal supervision. Full time professionals preferred but willing to consider those growing their businesses through part-time efforts. Additionally, we prefer professional teams (at least a team of two) but will consider energetic solopreneurs or partnerships.
The Women’s Center for Economic Opportunity (WCEO) is a 501c3 entrepreneurial support organization dedicated to helping Black and Brown businesswomen scale their businesses with capital, connections and accelerated business know-how. We are ecosystem builders and economic justice advocates. https://www.womensceo.org