Washing your hands for 20 secs, avoiding touching your face, social distancing are all ways we know to avoid coronavirus formally known as COVID 19. Here are 7 additional practical ways to protect you and your family.
1. Keep hand sanitizer in your car and garage. Use it each time you get in to drive (pro tip- especially after pumping gas!) and before you enter your home. Out of sani? See the recipe below.
2. Use hand sanitizer on a tissue to wipe down your phone, laptop and tablet.
3. Prefer to stick with soap and water? Keep liquid soap and a bottle of water to rinse handy.
4. Buy a phone case that encloses your phone instead of leaving it exposed.
5. In a public restroom stall, use a tissue or paper towel to open, close and reopen to stall door
6. No disinfectant wipes? Go back to tried and true Lysol spray. You can find a travel size too.
7. Clothes hold germs, clean your clothes hamper
DIY Hand Sanitizer 2/3 cup Rubbing Alcohol. Experts suggest at least 90% because of the dilution 1/3 cup Aloe Vera Gel Splash of Essential Oil for scent
Pro-tip: This is a strong blend. Keep lotion handy because the alcohol is very drying.